It is currently 26. May 2020, 11:33  

Recruitment Office 
AuthorMessage
Consultant

Post Recruitment Office
So, you decided to join the union of the Steelworkers...

Please, leave us a message here.

1. What's your name?
2. Where are you from? Where did you work? What did you work? Maybe a short biographie?
3. Your S.K.Y.P.E. adress

We will answer on your application as soon as possible.

21. Sep 2011, 14:38
Report this post
Unionist

Post Re: Recruitment Office
Hay there,

some of you may already know me from the [Convoy].
Going to post my characters background story here now.
I'm finished with my ship and equipment. And going to rename it now into:
SW)The.Smiter

Here's the short story, enjoy:

Sam Steel was born in 799 AS in Puerto Rico at Arecibo Base.

He raised up in a poor worker's family in Puerto Rico. His father was working in the Culebra Smelter, under inhuman conditions. His mother died early when she gave birth to her second child,
named Mike Steel. "Take care of him, Sam. You both deserve a better life than your father has.", were his mothers last words when she died because of Mike's complicated birth.

In 814 AS, Sam and Mike had to help their father in the Culebra Smelter, because his father didn't
earned enought to care for them both. A year of pain and suffering followed. They'd worked now for two years in the smelter, when the first violent resistence against the cruel overseers took place.
A few days later, his father got captured when he was on a demonstration fighting for a peaceful work in the smelter. From this day on, Sam never saw him again.

Driven by anger and sadness, he fought together with his brother against the the pain and inhumanity in the smelter. Finally in early 819 AS, Mike got killed an overseers steel rod. Thereupon, Sam chased this overseer until he got him in a dark place and smited him painfully to dead. His assassination called attention on some workers. Also by a group of ex-workers, who call themselves "Steelworkers".

Known as "The.Smiter" he fights now together with the "Steelworkers" for freedom and independance.

Thanks for reading. If you've got any ideas for some changes, let me know.

Best regards,
Narcotic

25. Sep 2011, 20:38
Report this post
Profile ICQ
Consultant

Hey Laddie,

So, ya're a strong worker an' y'wanna help yar friends.
It makes me so angry when I hear o' yar borthers death!
It occours to me t ya're a good man an' I hope ya won't dissapoint me!
We've decided t ya'll fight at 'ur side, t' side o' t' Steelworkers!

So, hello and welcome in the SW)!

Greetings,
Consultant Jeff Corey

3. Oct 2011, 12:48
Report this post
Apprentice

Howdy Lads,

My name is Thorvald Wolfe, I'm 30 years old junker bastard who make a living by smuggling good stuff all over sirian *hick*, only 2 things I love in my miserable life are my Slave Liner and my Whiskey bottle *hick*, I want to tell ye more but I'm too drunk to do so.
So, I hope I'm still counted as one of yer gank *hick*, and WHO THE HELL STEAL MY WHISKEY !!!!!!!, I WANT IT BACK, OR ELSE I"LL SHOOT EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM !!!! *hick*
Darn ye bloody whiskey thief *hick*...........by the way poke me in SKYPE eh ? its Iamagung, and see ya around lads *hick*

Regards

Thorvald "Whiskey" Wolfe

18. Oct 2011, 14:11
Report this post
Apprentice

Hello Steelworkers,
I'm 32 and my name is me name is Nick Ramirez. Yes, me mother was an Ex-Molly, that did marry a Junker from Puerto Rico and converted to us Junkers. Don't ask me, I don't know how they came up with one another. I was born on, or near Trafalgar. We moved from base to base since I can remember. That's why I'm not sure if I'm truly a Breton Junker.
I have worked like my parents on every Junker Base in Sirius, I know them all.
I'm known for tinkering with all kinds of stuff, be it super conductors or engine components or complete ships, aside from moving stuff from base to base. I take pride in a particular projected I've constructed. If you ever come to into the Rochester Bar in New York; order a Martini the distillery is from scrap my invention. The only drawback is that you need to bring your own olives
My ship is "The.Tinker" that's how most fellow's that know me call me. Only close friends call me Nick.

Nick "The Tinker" Ramirez

23. Oct 2011, 02:47
Report this post
Consultant

'ey lad!
Nice to see ya 'ere!
An Ex-Molley, eh? Why not? We're a motley crue o' 'll people who want to help 'ur worker friends out in space!

So, Hello an' Welcome in t' Union of t' Steelworkers!
Greetings,
Consultant Jeff Corey

23. Oct 2011, 02:54
Report this post

1. What's your name?
2. Where are you from? Where did you work? What did you work? Maybe a short biographie?
3. Your S.K.Y.P.E. adress

1. Richard Hummond
2. I was born on planet New London. My father was Junker, so he left me few ships. I am possessing Salvager and Slave Liner. Usually i mine scrap or trade with slavers to earn money for a living. Sometimes i pirate these fat traders from Kusari. After successful work I like to sit in bar with friends and take few glasses of wine. Recently I have met Junker Slave Liner with strange tag SW). I asked him about this tag. That is time when i heard about Steel Workers. I liked the way you live. And i decided to join to your faction.
3. asaltynbek

11. Dec 2011, 12:17
Report this post
Consultant

Ah, fresh flesh in this secluded area *laughs*.
And an 'other guy with experiences with piracy, eh?
I think t ya w'ld take part on 'ur famous "parties" *opens a new bottle of wine*.
Ya h've two big ships, laddie? T's pretty great man! I see ya w'ld a good scrapper 'r in 'ther words
fighter! Ya job is now to fight fo' t' workers rights out in sirius!
So, we'll see if ya still like 'ur life style *laughs*.

So, hello and welcome in t' Union o' t' Steelworkers!
Greetings,
Consultant Jeff Corey

14. Dec 2011, 21:10
Report this post

Hola,friends.My name is Antonio Montana and despite the name I'm mainly Junker.
Named after my ship,a Salvage Frigate,I'm currently unemployed and searching for a job.
My father always had a fascination for them Outcast girls,so my mother was Maltese and I was born on Malta.After my father's death I left Alpha with his ship and ventured into the unknown...just to end up extremely poor in Liberty.I've decided to join your faction.I might be a bit refreshening,after all the drunken-coarse language some of us Junkers use.I drink,but only wine and till feeling dizzy,not completely knocked out.
My s.k.y.p.e adress is already to know to a member of the SW.
Looking forward to joining you.

14. Dec 2011, 21:14
Report this post
Profile Visit website
Consultant

Malta? Yeah, such a long time ago since I was there.
But yeah, ya'r fathers taste is nice. T girls there 're pretty hot *smiles horny*.
I like ya laddie *laughs*. And I hope t I came to t' right decision.
Don't dissapoint me lad an' I hope t y'know 'ur targets.

So, hello an' welcome in t' Union o' t' Steelworkers.
Greetings,
Consultant Jeff Corey

14. Dec 2011, 21:31
Report this post