It is currently 2. Oct 2020, 01:17  

Omicroners and delivery contracts possible for us! 
AuthorMessage
Apprentice

Post Omicroners and delivery contracts possible for us!
It is possible for us to deliver stuff to the Omicroners I made a contact it might be possible they are interested in some delivery from us as well as the Junkers congress. So if we officially make an approach we might get some new contracts and contacts. Might be a good idea to have a warm place in the omicrons to stop.
If we can get access/passage to delta, through omicron 74, we might get in a good position for more...
my 2 cents

6. Nov 2011, 01:15
Apprentice

Post Re: Omicroners and delivery contracts possible for us!
Since we maintain pretty good relation with Zoners in general (I assume we do. :P) I see no problem in there but a opportunity for profit. They should contact us on a secure channel in order to specify the goods they need. I presume we can deliver pretty much everyrhing inRPly, can't we?

6. Nov 2011, 13:27
Unionist

Well, sometimes I do smuggle Slaves from Puerto Rico to Omicron Alpha, and Cardamine back to New York.
I've also been in Omicron Gamma once and the Corsairs have been mostly friendly to me.

You're trying to smuggle Human Organs to Omicron-74, didn't tried that yet.

7. Nov 2011, 14:45
Profile ICQ
Press Officer

Yep. We surely can do. But we need to be craeful. We can of course make a contract with the omicroners, or the TAZ, or whatever. But we need to be careful then, when pirating indy zoners. Which we already did a few times, I personally witnessed that. Hehe.

In fact, we also are like mercs. We ship for those who pay, to fund our union. Lawful, unlawful, we dont care. The union needs the money, to acquire more ships, and better conditions for the workers relatives. The workers are what counts.

signed

Dog

7. Nov 2011, 15:05